|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This is the fourth Gold coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s new "O Canada" series focusing on iconic Canadian images, this beautiful coin celebrates the great caribou, one of Canada's most fascinating native species.
- Contains .10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A caribou cow and calf standing in the rugged terrain of the Canadian North. The two stand in a grass-filled early summer valley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2013 1/10 oz Proof Gold Caribou coin to your cart today!