|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This is the eighth coin in the 12-coin "O'Canada" series featuring a male caribou set against the rugged terrain of the Canadian North.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: A lone male stands in the center of the image, facing the viewer, his large rack of antlers, stocky body, and long legs viewed from the front. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized caribou hoof print symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver $10 Caribou coin to your cart today!