This coin presents the 2014 zodiac animal, the Horse. This coin is a must-have for anyone born during the year of the horse.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a beautiful saddled horse surrounded by a decorative oriental border.
- Reverse: A portrait of Jean de la Fontaine is depicted next to the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
A low mintage of just 500 coins adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 1 oz Proof Gold €200 Lunar Series Year of the Horse coin to your cart today.
The Horse is the seventh animal in the Chinese calendar and is depicted as free, creative and emancipated, intelligent, generous and loyal to his friends.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|