First Strike coins of this vintage are exceedingly scarce, as they must be graded from monster boxes dated to the first 30 days of release in early 1991 that remained sealed until the First Strikes designation was made available in the mid 2000s.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 762 1991 Silver Eagles have been graded with the First Strikes designation, as of February 2017.
- NGC encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and serves as a universally-recognized guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- The First Strikes label guarantees this coin was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this rare First Strikes 1991 Silver Eagle to your cart today!