Each Gold Chinese Panda release focuses on the iconic panda, loved around the world and beautifully depicted in .999 fine Gold. The Gold Panda is one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a loving mother panda and her cub resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Panda coin to your cart today!