The Somalian Silver Elephant coins feature beautiful renditions of the majestic creature, with a design that changes yearly adding collectibility and interest to this .999 fine Silver coin. Each coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Orders in quantities of 20 or more come in mint tubes. 500 or more come in a box as issued by the Bavarian State Mint. Single coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2014” and the monetary value of “100 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits three captivating Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Select the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Struck at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these 2014 Silver Somalia African Elephant coins are legal tender in Somalia and add value to any collection. Add this magnificent 2014 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy World Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|