This unique goldfish coin is part of the Mint of Poland's Lucky Coins Series, featuring various objects of luck. Each of these Proof Silver coins contains a small capsule that holds a gilded goldfish.
- Contains .841 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in assay card with a certificate of authenticity from the Mint of Poland.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II amongst sea life.
- Reverse: Depicts two fish swimming in the sea the with “Good Luck” inscribed at the top of the coin.
- An insert made up of a transparent capsule contains a small gilded goldfish.
What makes the series so unique is the innovative technology of a transparent capsule placed upon a blank, containing a moving piece of Silver. Capture your luck and hold onto it by adding this 2013 Niue Proof $2 Silver Goldfish Luck Coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.8411 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|