Inexpensive Two Dollar Red Seal notes from 1953. The series you receive will be of our choosing from 1953 through 1953-C, determined by stock on hand. If there is an issue with the note, regardless of how big or small, then this is where you'll find it. These notes are priced accordingly.
- These notes are off quality culls, notes with inked writing, tears, missing corners, or stains. Or they could have any combination of the above.
- These notes are sold in lots of five and priced accordingly.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Face: Portrait of Jefferson along with the face value and a red seal.
- Back: Monticello at the bottom and the design common for this type of note.
Protect your currency by adding these Capital Plastic Hard Currency Holders to your order.
The more you buy the more you will save. Add these $2.00 U.S. Notes with Red Seals from the 1953 Series to your cart today!