As low as $22.99 per item!
Series 1953 $2 United States Notes, more commonly known as Legal Tenders or Red Seals, will be of our choice, from 1953 through 1953-C. These Red Seal deuces will fall within the grades of Very Good to Very Fine. Sold in lots of 5 to save you $$$!
- These $2 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1953.
- Each lot of five notes will be housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Average circulated notes from series 1953 through 1953-C.
- These notes will be in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Thomas Jefferson on the front with an engraving of his Virginia home, Monticello on the back.
Series 1953 $2 United States Notes were printed in large numbers, and they saw heavy usage until the type was discontinued in the 1960s. These $2 Red Seals are popular with collectors! Series 1953 through 1953-C of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|