This 2008-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum Eagle has a low mintage of only 3,706 coins adding to its collectibility!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this certified 2008-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!