As low as $0.99 per round over spot!
This .999 fine Silver bullion round is a rendition of the $20 Gold coin produced by the United States Mint from 1907 to 1933. The original coin is named after its designer, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, and features one of the most iconic designs ever minted.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts lady Liberty holding a torch in one hand and an olive branch with rays of the sun behind her along with "Liberty" and "1933" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Features a side view of a flying eagle with a rising sun and its rays behind it along with the motto "In God We Trust" on the bottom and "Golden State Mint" along the top.
Display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be one of the most beautiful designs of American coinage, and this replica round offers that same design in a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!