|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|
These $1.00 Silver Certificates come in lots of 10. These highly collectible notes make a great conversation starter.
- The notes in this listing are sold in lots of 10-minimum.
- Cull condition noted will be soiled, stained, torn, written on, or any combination of these defects. Although they can no longer be redeemed for Silver, these are still legal tender.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Face: Familiar image of a note similar to current notes in circulation, with the Silver Certificate designation at the bottom.
- Back: Iconic back of the U.S. dollar.
There can be a mix of series (1935 or 1957), or all of one depending on our available stock. These Silver Certificates are inexpensive memories of a bygone era, and a great way for the beginner to start collecting U.S. paper money. Add these 1935/1957 $1.00 Silver Certificate Culls to your cart today!