The horse is one of the most popular lunar animals, as it represents strength. Selective colorization adds depth and ferocity to this low mintage coin, making it an even more perfect collectible or gift for the Horse person in your life.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Mintage of just 5,000 coins.
- Housed in an original display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a galloping horse amid mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage of just 5,000 coins, making it highly collectible. Add this colorized 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Horse Gold coin to your cart today!
These exquisite releases are perfect for people born in Horse years – 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014 – who are regarded as independent, passionate and diligent.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|