Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. These coins may have abrasions, nicks or milk spots.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 will be packaged in APMEX tubes.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces. Prior to 1996, the Libertad featured the coat of arms surrounded by historical coat of arms.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
With a historic and story-filled design, this 1 oz Silver coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.