As low as $22.99 per bar over spot!
The Austrian Mint KineBar contains 5 grams of .9999 fine Gold and comes in sealed tamper-evident packaging, ensuring the quality of your Gold bullion and guaranteeing your Gold bar comes in an unaltered, pristine condition.
- Contains 5 grams (.1608 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are sealed in tamper-evident packaging.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and guaranteed purity of the Gold bar.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Lipizzaner horse design which gives the appearance of a jumping horse as the bar is angled to different positions.
- Reverse: Austrian Mint logo with a unique serial number and Gold weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
These smaller sized Gold bars make it possible to increase your assets in lesser increments. Add this small 5 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
The Vienna Mint was originally situated near Hoher Merkt and later at various locations in Vienna. Since the first half of the 19th century, the mint has been housed in Heumarkt in central Vienna, where coins are still struck to this day. Minting facilities opened throughout Austria until 1918 when the Republic of Austria was formed and the Vienna Principal Mint became the singular minting facility. In 1989, the name officially changed to the Austrian Mint and became a subsidiary of the Austrian National Bank.
One of the Austrian Mint’s most recognized coins is the Maria Teresa Thaler, which is not simply a famous Silver coin, but one that boasts the greatest number minted. Another prime example of the mint’s international success is the Gold Philharmonic, one of the most popular Gold bullion coins worldwide. The Gold Philharmonic has played a vital role in developing the Austrian Mint into a highly successful company. The Austrian Mint’s beautifully crafted coins are minted in the heart of Vienna and are sought after by investors and collectors around the world.