Beautiful Indian Princess with rich luster and tremendous eye appeal. These coins were not initially accepted well by the public. However, they are now increasing in popularity among collectors.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Represents an Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!