The horse is the seventh character in the Chinese lunar cycle. This 1 oz Gold coin features the "Kicking Horse" design popular in Chinese art during the Ming Emperor Cheghua period 1465-87.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 2014 and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the kicking horse design with an ornamental border with the Chinese character for 'Horse'. The four dots at the bottom of the character represent four legs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Those born in the year of the horse are said to be trustworthy, friendly and open-minded. Add this 2014 1 oz Proof Gold Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Australian Mint|