Each of these large Silver coins is struck from the highest quality of .999 fine Silver. The large diameter allows the Year of the Horse design to be featured in even greater detail than on smaller coins.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, face value and date.
- Reverse: Features a kicking horse design along with weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all. Add the 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
The horse is the seventh character in the Chinese lunar cycle. Those born in the year of the horse are said to be trustworthy, friendly and open-minded.