Each of these large Silver coins is struck from the highest quality of .999 fine Silver. Great way to enhance your investment portfolio with a single purchase!
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, face value and date.
- Reverse: Features a kicking horse design along with weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all. Add the 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
The horse is the seventh character in the Chinese lunar cycle. Those born in the year of the horse are said to be trustworthy, friendly and open-minded.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Australian Mint|