Celebrate the Lunar Year of the Horse with this beatuful Silver coin.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a presentation box accompanied with mint issued certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, legal tender face value of “10 Dollars” and "2014" year date.
- Reverse: Features the Kicking Horse Design along with weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all! Add the 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse Coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Australian Mint|