The horse is the seventh character in the Chinese lunar cycle. Those born in the year of the horse are said to be clever, perceptive and talented.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a stunning Proof-Like finish.
- Comes packaged in an original box from the mint.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features the "kicking horse" design in a beautiful prooflike finish.
- Legal tender coin in Australia.
Its stunning Proof finish and 1 oz of .999 fine Silver makes this issue ideal for any collector or investor. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse Proof-Like coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Australian Mint|