Issued to commemorate the bicentennial of the War of 1812.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A stunning heraldic commemoration of the bicentennial of a pivotal moment in Canadian, British, and American history. The eagle, representing American forces, stands powerfully opposed to the lion, who symbolizes the British forces. Between them stretches the shield of military conflict upon which is emblazoned the maple leaf, signifying the shared resolve of the English and French-speaking Canadian volunteers and First Nations warriors who worked together to bravely defend their land and ways of life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $10 War of 1812 coin to your cart today!