This commem was issued for the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. A rendition of the reverse was also used on Franklin Half Dollars from 1948-1963.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 141,120 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profiles of Presidents Calvin Coolidge and George Washington.
- Reverse: Bears an accurate model of the Liberty Bell.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Sesquicentennial of American Independence Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This was the first time a portrait of a president appeared on a coin during his own lifetime. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
These coins will be cleaned, slightly damaged, or lower grade.