Released only as part of the 25th Anniversary set, the Reverse Proof finish brings a beautiful new appearance to the classic Silver Eagle design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Reverse Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Early Release designation guarantees the coin to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2011-P Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!