The 2014 1 kilo Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2014” and the monetary value of “2000 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Features a family of majestic Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Struck at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these 2014 Silver Somalia African Elephant coins are legal tender in Somalia. Add this magnificent 2014 Somalian 1 kilo Silver Elephant to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy World Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|