|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
The 2014 1 kilo Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features a family of majestic Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass.
- Reverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2014” and the monetary value of “2000 Shillings.”
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Struck at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these 2014 Silver Somalia African Elephant coins are legal tender in Somalia. Add this magnificent 2014 Somalian 1 kilo Silver Elephant to your cart today!