This 20-Dollar coin is certified to be 99.99% fine silver and is the second release of a four-part series featuring the iconic bald eagle. Sold out at the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse by Canadian artist Claudio D'Angelo features a pair of bald eagles perched majestically on a rocky shoreline and is engraved with the word "Canada," the date and the face value. This coin also features unique edge lettering, with the words "FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR 1 OZ" engraved around the edge of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Bald Eagle Lifelong Mates coin to your cart today!