These 2014 Year of the Horse 1 oz PAMP .999 fine Silver Bars are more reasons why PAMP has a reputation for outstanding craftsmanship. PAMP is an acronym for Produits Artistiques de Métaux Précieux (Artistic Products of Precious Metals).
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each Silver Bar comes in beautiful red assay along with a card that verifies every bar has been approved by a certified assayer. Multiples of 25 bars will typically come in an original Pamp Suisse box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A magnificent horse prances in front of a tree that has the Chinese character for horse inscribed on it.
- Reverse: The opposite view of the same scene is shown from behind the tree with the tail of the horse wrapping around the tree as well as listing the PAMP logo, weight of the bar and purity of the silver above the serial number.
- The red assay card shows a matching serial number for each Silver bar guaranteeing the weight and purity of these PAMP Silver Bars.
Protect and store your Silver Bars by adding a storage box that can hold up to 25 bars to your order today.
PAMP Silver Year of the Horse Bars celebrate the people born in the Year of the Horse (1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) who show characteristics like confidence, intelligence, kindness and being popular. Add the 1 oz PAMP Suisse Silver Year of the Horse Bar to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|