Only $10.58 per bar over spot!
This 2014 Year of the Horse 100 gram PAMP .999 fine Silver is yet another reason why PAMP has earned their reputation for outstanding craftsmanship. PAMP is an acronym for Produits Artistiques de Métaux Précieux (Artistic Products of Precious Metals).
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- These Silver Bars come in beautiful red assay card that verifies every bar has been approved by a certified assayer.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A magnificent prancing horse appears in front of a tree that bears the inscription for the Chinese character for horse.
- Reverse: The same scene from the obverse appears but from the opposite side of the tree with the tail of the horse wrapping around the tree as well as listing the PAMP logo, weight of the bar and purity of the Silver above the serial number.
- The red assay card has a matching serial number for the Silver bar guaranteeing the weight and purity of these PAMP Silver Bars.
Store and protect your Silver Bars by adding a storage box that can hold up to 25 bars to your order today.
PAMP Silver Year of the Horse Bars are a beautiful addition to any order and celebrate people born in the Year of the Horse (1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) who have characteristics of confidence, intelligence, kindness and being popular. Add the 100 gram PAMP Suisse Silver Year of the Horse Bar to your cart today!