This Royal Canadian Mint 2013 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $20 coin has a wildlife theme commemorating humpback whales. This is an Early Release and is graded SP-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the SP-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of only 225,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra and engraved in fine detail, the reverse image presents a humpback whale cow and her calf swimming alongside an iceberg.
Protect and display your Silver $20 Iceberg coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this NGC certified Silver coin to your cart today!