|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Since its inception in 2008, the Silver Philharmonic has steadily increased in popularity among investors. Each 2013 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin is struck in one troy ounce of .999 fine pure Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 and housed in a PCGS holder.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2013 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!