Mintage of only 40,000 Coins!
This is ninth coin in the 12-coin "O'Canada" series! The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. This coin is engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada's most p
- Contains 0.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Tony Bianco presents a small group of individuals enjoying a pick-up game on a small local rink. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized pair of hockey sticks.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|