This stunning 1 oz .9995 pure Platinum coin is the sixth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's sought-after series of rare Platinum coins at extremely low mintages.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely low mintage of 250 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse design features a profile view of the statuesque curly-horned head of an adult Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $300 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep coin to your cart today!