The second issue in the Royal Canadian Mint's exciting new Untamed Canada series, this .9999 fine Silver coin features a bold artistic direction.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The Pronghorn, viewed in three-quarter profile, is presented in the foreground of the image, its namesake horns reaching majestically toward the top of the image, with its serene face and head set upon a muscular neck. The image occupies the entire reverse field and is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $20 Pronghorn coin to your cart today!