|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4758 troy oz|
Celebrating the nine federal provinces of Austria, each 10 euro silver coin in the Austrian Mint’s new series "Austria by its Children" reproduces the winning design from a competition in which school children were asked to draw their home province.
- Contains .4758 oz of fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule, mint box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by chief designer Thomas Pesendorfer, the coin’s obverse shows the magical Historic Centre and Schloss Eggenberg UNESCO World Heritage Site of the provincial capital, Graz. Some of the city’s other landmarks, such as its clock tower, town hall, mausoleum dome and baroque church tower.
- Reverse: Depicted by ten-year-old Viktoria Reicht from Kirchbach in Steiermark (Styria) and features the forests, apples and pumpkins for which her home province, the “green heart of Austria”, is famous.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Silver coin to your cart today!
Minted and packed at the Austrian Mint, this beautiful coin is the fruit of the very highest production standards and comes in Special Uncirculated quality in silver and Circulation quality in copper, each with different packaging.