Immortalised in the popular Christmas carol Good King Wenceslas, the Duke of Bohemia became the patron saint of the Czechs following his assassination in AD 935. The crown crafted in his honor is likewise immortalised in this expertly engraved coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .986 fine Gold.
- Comes in an attractive box with a certificate of authenticity and includes a replica lapel pin.
- Obverse: The fourth issue in the House of Habsburg series depicts the fantastic Gold crown resting on a cushion in the depths of the cathedral of St. Vitus in Prague.
- Reverse: Rudolph II, King of Bohemia, in robes typical of the Renaissance with three of the statues from the Charles Bridge in Prague.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add this stunning Crown of St. Wenceslas Gold Proof coin to your cart today!