A land of lakes, mountains and summer sunshine, the province of Carinthia is featured in all its beauty on the delightful second 10 euro silver coin in the "Austria by its Children" series.
- Contains .4758 oz of fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule, mint box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts an example of Carinthia’s intangible cultural heritage, as recognized by UNESCO, in the shape of falconry.
- Reverse: Features the nine provinces of Austria sharing a border with Slovenia in the south of the country.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Silver coin to your cart today!
Minted and packed at the Austrian Mint, this beautiful coin is the fruit of the very highest production standards.
Carinthia is home to numerous bilingual schools, which is why ten-year-old Philip Ogris chose to place the name of his home province in both German and Slovenian at the bottom of his competition-winning design on the coin’s reverse.