Nice bright white coins to add to your collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the Legend above. Below is the denomination with "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread on is to the bell’s right.
- Features the "D" mint mark from the Denver mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1959-D Half Dollar to your cart today!