General George C. Marshall and General Dwight D. Eisenhower attended or taught at the United States Army Command and General Staff College (CGSC) which played a decisive role in the education and training of officers in times of war and peace.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees perfect PR-70 Deep Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features portraits of Generals George C. Marshall and Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Reverse: Depicted is the Leavenworth Lamp with the heraldic crest of Fort Leavenworth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Five Star General $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfect 2013-P Five Star General Silver coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|