Platinum Maple Leafs are a favorite of investors and collectors alike, with an iconic design and high quality Platinum content, making these coins excellent additions to any investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 26,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 1988 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!