This is the third issue in the Royal Canadian Mint's 4-coin Wildlife Conservation series, featuring square-shaped Silver coins completely gilded, giving the appearance of a Gold coin at a much lower price point.
- Contains .3509 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case protected by a graphic sleeve and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Depicts an orca leaping out of the water against a background featuring the sun and a reflection of waves in the sky.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2011 Gilded Silver Orca Whale Wildlife Conservation coin to your cart today!