Manufactured by PAMP Suisse, the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner, this 5 Tolas Gold bar depicts the Roman goddess Fortuna, adding beauty on top of an investment appeal.
- Contains 1.875 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in an assay card.
- Obverse: Features the popular design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune, with riches flowing into her hands.
- Reverse: Depicts weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- Guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
Browse our selection of velvet pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
PAMP Suisse is one of the most recognized refineries in the world. You can feel confident adding this Gold bar to your cart and portfolio!
A tola is a traditional Indian unit of measurement now standardized as 0.375 troy oz. Although metric units have officially replaced the tola, it is still in current use. It is a popular denomination for Gold bullion bars in India, Pakistan and Singapore.