The 2014 one-ounce Gold Elephant Coin in the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: A bull, a cow and her calf walking through the plains of Africa. The sun can be seen in the distance behind them. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2014 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!