This limited mintage Gold coin from Poland commemorates Wladyslaw III, king of Poland from 1434-1444. This Proof issue has a face value of 100 Zlotych.
- Contains .2315 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in capsules or protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a forward facing likeness of Wladyslaw III.
- Reverse: Depicts a rendition of the crowned Polish eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Minted at the Warsaw Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design and limited numbers struck, these 100 Zlotych coins from Poland are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic Polish Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as Y#454.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2315 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|