Chinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs focusing on the lovable panda. These coins have been certified as a near perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a plastic holder and graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Mintage of 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2001.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through a field of bamboo.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2001 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!