This Trade Dollar is graded Mint State-61 by NGC and is the last year of the circulation strike Trade Dollar. The U.S. Trade dollar was created in hopes that it would replace Spanish dollars used in American trade in Asia.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Mintage of 4,162,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows with its wings outstretched and an olive branch.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1878-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!