These are the first 1/2 oz gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Coins come in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Helen Taft.
- Reverse: Features a branch of Japanese cherry blossoms, symbolozing Mrs. Taft's instrumental role in bringing the cherry trees to Washington, D.C.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 2013-W Gold Helen Taft Coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|