|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Coins come in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Helen Taft.
- Reverse: Features a branch of Japanese cherry blossoms, symbolozing Mrs. Taft's instrumental role in bringing the cherry trees to Washington, D.C.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 2013-W Gold Helen Taft Coin to your cart today!