With few qualifying for the First Strikes designation, the 2005 Silver Eagle is difficult to find certified MS-70 FS by PCGS. This coin has additional scarcity because it is one of only 580 with a label hand signed by John Mercanti.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Rare Mercanti label hand-signed by the former Chief Engraver of the US Mint.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2005 Silver Eagle to your cart today!