|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These Burnished Gold American Eagles coins were struck on special blanks and treated to give them a distinct look different from regular business-strike coins. This fractional example has been graded a near-perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!