Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins. The Silver Somalian Elephant Coin with Horse Privy from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Single coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2014” and the monetary value of “100 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits three captivating Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass. A Horse Privy mark is on the right side just above the fineness.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Select the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Struck at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these 2014 Silver Somalia African Elephant Horse Privy coins are legal tender in Somalia and add value to any collection. Add this magnificent 2014 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!