As low as $2.39 per coin over spot!
With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the American Silver Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. This stunning 2014 1 oz Silver Eagle coin captures the radiating beauty of Lady Liberty.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. The 2014 Silver Eagle design and high Silver purity make this stunning Silver coin a great way to diversify your investment portfolio. Buy Silver Eagles from APMEX today! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
We provide our customers with a refund and or exchange policy on everything we sell including bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|