As low as $2.19 per coin over spot!
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins from the Royal Canadian Mint are considered some of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world! The simple beauty and .9999 fine Silver purity appeals to both investors and collectors worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “14” when viewed under magnification.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The new radial line background introduced in 2014 was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die and creates a unique light diffracting pattern which has not been seen on other bullion products!
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding attractive display or gift boxes recommended for this coin.
Silver Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Maple Leafs are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. APMEX carries a large selection of Canadian Silver Maple Leafs to satisfy any Silver collector or Silver coin investor. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|